- Contact RAP’s trunkline at (02) 82563957 and book RAP’s services using its online booking engine;
- b. Email RAP at firstname.lastname@example.org; and/or
- c. File applications, complaints, submit inquiries, and/or apply for and avail of RAP’s other services.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
“Personal data” refers to all types of personal information, whether recorded in material or digital form, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
We may collect, among others, the following types of personal information:
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Government identification number(s)
- Other relevant information in connection with your transactions with RAP.
We may obtain these personal data when you:
- Visit the Site;
- Avail of RAP’s services and fill out application forms or other similar documents online or when you visit any RAP Office or Service Desk;
- Pay your airline ticket;
- Apply for employment with RAP; and/or
- Voluntarily participate in our research, surveys, raffle promos, events, or contests.
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, in accordance with our mandate.
There will be circumstances in which we may, with your consent and/or pursuant to the applicable rules and regulations under the Data Privacy Act, disclose your personal data to third parties as part of our regular business operations and for the provision of our services.
Information Control and Limitation
You may request for a copy of any personal data we hold about you, and have it corrected or revised if inaccurate or incomplete. If you wish to request for a copy of your personal data, or have it corrected, please reach out to us through our contact information found below. We will promptly respond to your request and execute the corresponding corrections of any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
Personal Data Security
We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of your personal information. Nevertheless, keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage will guarantee full security. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, technical and organizational measures and procedures to safeguard the data we collect from you. While we use such means and methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit this Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Site in order to specifically model it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes; after which, the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the features and services of this Site.
Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave this Site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting such other websites.
Personal Data Retention and Disposal
We keep personal data only for as long as necessary:
- For the fulfillment of the declared, specified, legitimate purposes provided above, or until the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated;
- For the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- For legitimate business purposes, as provided by law.
Agency Office / Division : Data Protection Office
Telephone Number : 0282563957
Email Address : email@example.com
Office Address : L1-0008AA Ground Level Landside, Clark International Airport Terminal 2 Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
Data Privacy Statement
Royal Air Philippines (“RAP”) operates the following site (www.flyroyalair.com).
This Data Privacy Statement contains RAP’s policies in collecting, processing, recording, organizing, updating, using, consolidating, and destructing its users’ data in the course of using the RAP website (the “Site”).
RAP recognizes its responsibilities under Republic Act No. 10173 (Act), otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, with respect to the personal information (which may include sensitive personal information) it collects, processes, records, organizes, updates, uses, consolidates or destructs from the users of its Site. Thus, RAP is committed to securing and protecting your personal data.
Data to be collected
When availing of any of the services therein, the following personal information may be collected, to wit:
- Name and personal particulars (e.g. contact details, address, birthdate);
- Government ID details (e.g. Passport No., Driver’s License No., SSS ID No., GSIS ID No., PhilHealth ID No., TIN, Postal ID No., Voter’s ID No., PRC ID No., Senior Citizen ID No., OFW ID No.);
- Employment Details;
- Images via Video Chat or via file upload and other similar recording devices and processes which may be observed when using our online service facilities;
- Voice recordings of our conversations with you; and
- Other information relevant to your transaction with RAP.
Storage and access to personal data
RAP is committed to ensuring the safety and security of your personal information.
Personal data obtained from the RAP website is entered and stored within RAP’s information and communications systems and will be accessed only by RAP’s authorized personnel.
Whenever: (i) an account is enrolled with the RAP Site; or (ii) a service of RAP is availed of from outside the Philippines, personal data may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines consistent with Philippine laws, rules and regulations which may differ from those prevailing in the place where the customer may be located at that time.
RAP has instituted appropriate organizational, technical, and physical security measures to ensure the protection of the personal information of users of its Site.
Use of information
Personal information collected through the RAP Site shall only be used for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, requests, and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
- Send statements, billings, notices, and other such documents necessary for continued use of RAP’s products and services;
- Conduct studies and research for the purpose of reviewing, developing, and improving RAP’s products and services;
- Perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling, and analytics to understand needs, preferences, and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
- Market RAP’s products and services, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards; and for personalizing your experience with RAP’s various touch points such as branches, call center, telemarketing, email, messaging and other channels;
- Determine the effectiveness of RAP’s marketing efforts and initiatives;
- Provide location-based services such as finding the RAP branch nearest to you; and
- Perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our product and services including fraud prevention.
Sharing of information
Personal information collected through the RAP Site may be shared with third parties engaged by RAP to assist in delivering its services to its customers.
RAP Data Privacy Office
Queries, clarifications, and requests in relation to this Data Privacy Statement may be addressed to RAP’s Data Protection Office as follows:
Data Protection Office
ROYAL AIR PHILIPPINES
L1-0008AA Ground Level Landside, Clark International Airport Terminal 2 Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
Telephone Number: (02) 82565957
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org